Our Terms of Service
Terms of Service
NB: PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT OUR T.O.S (TERMS OF SERVICE) BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES. THANK YOU.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using this site / placing an order / making payment, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or access the service from it.
- Writers are freelancers and are free to apply for an account. Every writer needs to pass internal tests prior to being able to take orders. Every writer has his/her own rating. Writers with bad ratings are permanently banned to avoid “bad product quality” issues. If the Support Team is not sure whether the writer is able to provide quality services, he/she can be asked to provide additional data on his educational background/portfolio and/or to write a trial essay to gauge his/her skills.
- Customers can place an order by following the order process for the specific paper/essay/assignment/course which a writer would work on. Once a writer accepts these terms to perform the task, it will be their responsibility to complete the paper/assignment/course within the agreed timeline while ensuring a high level of quality.
- Once the paper/essay/assignment/course is complete, writers transfer all rights and ownership of the product (paper/essay/assignment/course logins) to the customer.
- You also understand and agree that our services may include certain communications such as service announcements, administrative messages and updates.
- While registering with the site, you will use a valid email address/phone number through which you can be reached since we may be required to contact you. Providing an incorrect email address/phone number is a violation of our terms and conditions. Please note that you can use your Facebook ID* to register for an account on our website (*if available).
- Customers place orders on the site. We do not collect any fee for placing orders. Writers bid for the jobs placed by customers.
- A writer specializing in a field chosen by the customer, contacts the customer right after the paper/essay/assignment/course was assigned. The writer is responsible for obtaining the detailed list of instructions for the paper/essay/assignment/course to be successfully completed.
- We use a messaging system for communication. Our Support Team and writers use a messaging system to get any information on updates regarding the paper/essay/assignment/course. You will login your account on this website and check your email regularly, and promptly address any questions, concerns or additional instructions using this interactive feature. You are not allowed to disclose and share any personal information (including e-mail address or phone number) with writers asking them to work directly with you outside our service. Messages containing fraudulent words and word-phrases will be automatically blocked by our system and will not be visible to the Writer. In the event that you are caught sharing personal information, your paper/essay/assignment/course will be automatically marked as “Finished” with no further investigation or compensation option. Kindly note that we consider such cases as an attempt to scam our service.
- When an order is created on the website by a customer, both the customer and writer can use the tracking system to know about the progress made on the paper/essay/assignment/course. Although we reflect the status and percentage of work completed, please note that website updates and occasional errors might affect the display of work status and percentage.
- It’s your responsibility to check your email and order dashboard on our website to receive your assignment/paper/essay/project. We bear no responsibility in the case that you fail to do this and submit your assignment/paper/essay late.
- Your assignment/paper/essay will be delivered within or on the deadline indicated when you were placing your order. It is your responsibility to exercise patience until your order is delivered.
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive files with text information to, or accept similar reports from our services, you give/grant to us (our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), you communicate such content.
- We do not guarantee that you will receive an A+, A-, or even B+. All that depends on the grading criteria that is used by the professor/grader/instructor. However, we produce great results (A+, A-, or even B+) and our writers tackle papers/essays/assignments/courses to the best of their abilities.
Money Back Guarantee
- We assess refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scanned copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.
- In case we reimburse the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the paper/essay/assignment/course and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the paper and mistakes present in it.
- We provide various methods of contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to facilitate communication between you, us and the writer assigned to complete an order. Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, the company will not be obliged to honor or consider the above said request.
- We offer a 14-day money back period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”).
- Please note that your refund will be processed within 30 days for papers less than 20 pages and within 60 days for papers more than 20 pages.
- The Refund Period begins on the date of Customer`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, we will not refund any amounts paid.
- Your refund will be processed within 40 days.
- We will refund 100% of the payment in the following cases:
– The order has not been assigned to a particular writer. You can cancel your order and get a full refund any time before it gets assigned to a writer;
– In case you accidentally pay twice for the same order, we will refund you the second payment after your confirmation*
- If you place two identical orders and pay for both of them, we will assume that you need both orders completed and start working on them. Therefore, if any of the orders is paid by mistake, please, make sure you contact us immediately to clarify the situation. Of course, you can cancel any order that you do not need before it is assigned to a writer;
- If for any other reason your order is sent to you after the deadline and you do not need it any more, you can request a full refund. However, in such cases, you cannot use the paper as it fully belongs to our company. We can decide to utilize it at our own discretion and we also reserve the right to publish it online as a sample of our work;
- The research did not align with the initial instructions indicated in the Order Form (this is subject to inspection by a Quality Assurance Department specialist;
- The level of plagiarism exceeded 10% as indicated in the extended plagiarism report.
- We will refund some of the payment in the following cases:
- Up to 70% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before deadline if less than half the time has passed**;
- Up to 50% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before deadline if more than half the time has passed**;
- ** NB: Please note that a writer has already spent a significant amount of time working on your order and must be compensated.
- Up to 70% – if your order is late, but you still have time and would like to use the paper, we will recalculate the price according to previous deadline option. The difference in price will be refunded to you.
- We will refund no payment in the following cases:
- If you accept order after;
- In case of timely delivery of the product, we will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the product. Please note that you will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the writer for the work done;
- If you received a low mark (score);
- If you are caught using our service;
- If your order is late because you did not provide some required information or materials on-time or we could not reach you via contacts provided, then you cannot claim a refund based on lateness. Please, be advised that it is very important to provide valid contact information, including your email address and phone number, so that we can reach you when emergencies occur;
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages;
- Non-refundable VAS – VIP Support, Assign the writer of your choice, Choose best writer automatically, Easy Bidding;
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem-Solving assignments are not subjected to any refund. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS; ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR; ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY CUSTOMER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, AND/OR; ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR SITE. WE MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AS WELL AS ADVERTISEMENTS. WE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES HAVE THEIR OWN PRIVACY POLICIES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF WEBSITES YOU CHOOSE TO LINK TO FROM SITE SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THOSE WEBSITES COLLECT, USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OR OTHER CONTENT ON WEBSITES OUTSIDE OF THE SITE. AS A PROVIDER OF ONLINE SERVICES, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY ITS USERS IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, BLOG OR OTHER INTERACTIVE AREA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMMUNICATION NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS (FOR THE PURPOSE OF VIEWING ONLY), IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES GOVERNING LAW.